Saturday, December 24, 2011

Who To Marry

There was a man who was choosing girlfriends, but did not know which one to marry. So he decided to give each one $2000 and see how each of them spent it. The first one She got new clothes, a new hairdo,  and tells the man, “I spent the money to look pretty for you because I love you so much.” The second one went out and bought new cell phone, a ipod, and gave them to the man. She said, “I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much.” The third one takes the $2000 and invests it in the stock market, and returns the $2000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, “I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much.” The man thought long and about how the women spent the money. Finally, he decided to marry the one with the biggest breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment